WIN ONE OF 2 TICKETS TO
UFC293: SEPTEMBER 10th, Sydney
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Delgados Tequila Soda x Sporting Globe UFC 293 Promotion (the “Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Superdrop Pty Ltd (ACN 660 671 956) of 433 Logan Road, Stones Corner, Stones Corner, 4120, QLD (Australia) (‘Promoter’).
2. The Promotion is ‘Delgados Tequila Soda x Sporting Globe UFC 293 Ticket Giveaway (‘Promotion’).
3. The Promotion will occur at The Sporting Globe, King Street Wharf, 22 The Promenade, Sydney NSW 2000 (‘Promotion Location’).
4. The competition will run between 9th July 2023 at 10am (AWST) and 9th July 2023 at 8pm (AWST) (the Competition Period).
5. All claims must be submitted and received by the Promoter before 9 July 2023 at 11:59 pm (AEST) being the end of the Promotion Period.
6. The Prize will be subject to verification of the customer receipt.
7. Open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years attending UFC 284 weekend in Perth, WA in February 2023, excluding:
Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
A spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
Persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
Persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
8. During the Competition Period, you need to buy at least one Delgados Bucket of 4 Cans in 1 transaction (Qualifying Purchase).
9. During the Competition Period, you need to buy at least one Delgados Bucket of 4 Cans in 1 transaction (Qualifying Purchase).
10. Follow QR code on Delgados promotional marketing at UFC 284 event. Enter details into entry form during the competition period to enter.
11. No entries will be accepted outside the Competition Period.
12. During the Competition Period, you need to buy at least one Delgados Bucket of 4 Cans in 1 transaction (Qualifying Purchase). Returned or refunded purchases will be disqualified.
13. You can enter a maximum of five times during the Competition Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and separate Qualifying Purchase transaction.
14. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase, your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
15. There will be 1 major winner determined in respect of this competition.
16. There will be 4 runner up winners determined in respect of this competition.
17. The draw will be held at 1pm (AEST) on 18/07/2023 at 433 Logan Road, Stones Corner, Stones Corner, 4120, QLD
18. The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the major prize.
19. The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries in the draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
20. If you are a winner, you will be informed in writing within two days of determination and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 17/02/2023 for a period of 14 days.
21. You must claim your prize by 5pm (AEST) on 20/02/2023.
22. There is 1 major prize. 2 x Tickets to UFC 293 in Sydney, Australia. Valued at $2,000
23. There will be 4 runner up prizes. Delgados x UFC x Sporting Globe Hampers. Total value $800.
24. If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEST) on 21/02/2023 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw in the presence of an independent scrutineer (if required) at 1pm (AEST) on 22/02/2023 at the same location as the original draw to distribute the relevant prize/s in descending order of value.
25. If you are a winner, you and (if applicable) your companion must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
26. Any failure by you or your companion (if applicable) to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier/s may result in a prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier/s.
27. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, including if you are unable to take the major prize on the relevant dates, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
28. You must not:
Tamper with the entry process;
Engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
Act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
Do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
Breach any law; or
Behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
29. Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
30. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
31. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
32. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, pandemic, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
34. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize,except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
35. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of or damage to prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes if displayed at a Store.
36. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.